From: "P.J. Alling"
The sad thing is digital cameras are disposable.  Unlike film cameras
 that if you can find film to feed them will last, (effectively),
forever.

Finding film ain't gonna' be no problem. I just look in my refrigerator
& there's enough to last the rest of my lifetime. I'd really like to get
some of it out of there to make room for food.

I'm not so sanguine about where I'm going to get E-6 & sheet film
processed in days to come. There's still a good pro lab I can use here
in Raleigh, but the depressing truth is I'm afraid some day I'll go in
there and they'll tell me they no longer process film.

And if nothing else, I can take 35mm C-41 & E-6 to Walgreens for now. As
long as I want to cross process the E-6, their machine operators would
probably never notice the difference.