At 8:53 AM -0400 7/6/13, David J Brooks wrote:
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
 Well I did Dave Brook's trick of taking out batteries and letting camera
 alone for a while - wiped the lid part with a soft lint free cloth... didnt
 try to reach inside contacts.

 Leaving the camera without batteries for a while did it finally
 but this happening when I really needed the camera ... well.. very scary

 ann

IIRC my IstD did that at the most inopportune times.:-)

Mine always shows discharged batteries when I turn it on, regardless. Turn it off and then on again, and it's fine.

--

Steve Sharpe
d...@eastlink.ca

http://earth.delith.com/photo_gallery.html