On 7/5/2013 11:26 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

On 7/5/2013 22:40, Doug Franklin wrote:
On 2013-07-05 22:31, Doug Franklin wrote:
On 2013-07-05 21:14, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Leaving the camera without batteries for a while did it finally
but this happening when I really needed the camera ... well.. very scary

I don't think I have an *istD around here anymore, but I've got a K100D
I'll send you, if you need it.  That means moving from CF to SD,
unfortunately.

Oops, didn't really mean that to be public.

No harm that I can see - cute that you remembered my distaste for sd's
(all thumbs annie)

ann

SDs aren't that bad once you get used to them. You can get them big enough that you never have to take them out of the camera though the cameras USB interface is fairly slow compared to a good card reader.

--
There are two kinds of computer users those who've experienced a hard drive
failure, and those that will.