Walt
In the ancient archives is a 3+ page wedding post,
maybe by Bill Robb, listing all the key pictures to take.
Visit this if you can find it.
As my kid's friends got married, I took pictures and
enjoyed offering them to the parents.  It's a painless
way to practice.  I did some of this on Friday.
Regards,  Bob S.