One additional thought. You might want to see if you can hire an assistant.
Someone to hold your camera bag, to hold your off-camera flash in position, to
hold your spare camera body, with alternate lens mounted,  to hand you as
needed (faster than switching lenses). Note that tv, a former list member who
morphed into a successful wedding business, went through 7+ assistants. (He
married #7). At least the first 6 kept dropping things, tripping over tripods,
etc., so having an assistant can be a mixed blessing, but probably useful on
balance. Possibly a teenage boy expected to attend with family: he'll be bored
out of his mind with the wedding and would be glad to earn a few bucks . . .

stan