Mark I think the 4th one down with the somewhat brighter exposure, is the best of a great group & the last one is quite nice as well.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 7
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 23:40:18 -0400
From: Mark C<pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO - Stack Focusing Dragonflies in the Field

I'm trying to get my insect photos up to the next level, and it seems
like stack focusing is part of the process to do that. I worked on it
yesterday with mixed results - still have a lot of stacks to go through.
But here are the first:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/blog6.php/2013/07/06/stack-focusing-dragonflies-in-the-field

All taken with Pentax K-5 and A*200 f4. No flash since I needed to grab
a fast bunch of images to stack, and no way could the flash keep up.

All of these photos got flaws but maybe on a less windy day this will
work out. C&C appreciated.

Mark