Well, yes there is: Mothers who don't have the first clue as to how to go about matching skin tones between their neck and their face.

I shot a wedding a couple of decades ago where the bride and bridesmaids had pooled their cosmetics inventories and did their make-up out of the combined resources from several (cheap) brands. In normal light, everything looked more or less fine, given that not one of them knew a thing about applying facial cosmetics. Unfortunately, electronic flash is not normal light. It has a fairly high % of UV light, which caused the various brands of make-up to fluoresce differently. There were zebra stripes, swirls, mottles, splotches and pretty much every make up fail imaginable on all 5 girls in the wedding party (even the Flower Girl got monster make up) in EVERY picture, since even the available light work was done with some fill flash. Add to it a couple of drunken uncles and a jealous ex girlfriend of the groom who showed up with the bride's kid brother (who the groom didn't like much), and yes, I would go out on a limb and say that there is worse.

Much worse.

At least you have Photoshop.

bill