I suppose so. Then again, if it costs me a similar clients, all to the good.

It can cost you all clients. Word gets around that you are in the habit of dissing paying customers in public (the PDML is very public), your paying customers can dry up in a real hurry. Her's a funny one for you. A couple of years ago I posted a semi nude of a girl who modeled for me from time to time. Of course, I stupidly put her rather unusual name in my email to the list. I think it was all of a couple of days later that I got an email from her asking that I take the image down as her husband had found it when he put her name into a search engine and came up with my email to the PDML.

bill