On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/9/2013 2:36 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
>>
>> I rejected
>> some because they just didn't say_temptation_  to me, but are
>> otherwise okay shots.
>
> Bruce, I'm at a loss as to how they could possibly say anything else.

It's very subjective, isn't it!

To my wife, the heels say temptation and she tried to persuade me that
that was the shot to use for PUG. She's a shoe person, and a
recovering shoeholic.

Iryna, the girl in all the shots, immediately made the heels shot her
Facebook cover photo. She teaches ballroom dancing and she too is a
shoe person. She's off the wagon.

I like a well-turned ankle, especially in heels, as much as the next
person, but shoes just don't call out to me. :-)

--
-bmw