Ann

I get Lightroom to add the date to the start of each file name so it makes it easier to find pictures taken on a particular occasion.

I only use raw, dng version. I you need a jpeg on site you can always process it individually in the camera.

I normally leave the AWB alone and do any colour correction in Lightroom. For a wedding you need to concentrate on the action not camera settings.

The higher ISO performance of these cameras is amazing so a flash is often not needed.

Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au