On Wed, Jul 10, 2013, P.J. Alling wrote:

> Well Ann, you're going to get a huge increase in real resolution,
> and the files will tax your computer's capabilities.  Now that
> you've got good eyes, you can enjoy it.  You might want to check out
> buydig for a new K-5. They're selling for less than S100 more there
> than KEH is asking for good used ones. Sometimes buydig also has
> coupons that can save you a bit more too.

According to resellerratings.com, buydig has a 7.2 score vs 9.6 for keh;
I'd stick with keh, I've had enough problems even from high-scoring
companies.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/BuyDig_Beachtr
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/KEH_Camera_Brokers
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/B_H_Photo_Video_Pro_Audio