From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: soon to be enabled

Christine - wel think a lot alike on these things...
I would be unlikely to shoot more than 200 either and would, like
you probably rather have more 8 gb cards than one 32 normally. Though in
the situation I'll be in, with not a lot of time to chimp - and being
all thumbs ..  what I might do though, is shoot the wedding
on once card and tuck it away before the reception and then if I feel
like grabbing a few at the reception that I can't resist on a second card.

Boris - I certainly will be practicing a lot :-)

ann