On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 01:40:18PM -0400, John wrote:

> I guess it's time to start looking for a backup/replacement before it
> fails for good. Looks like the only thing available is going to be
> either the 28-70 F2.8 SIGMA EX ASPHERICAL (77) or the 24-70 F2.8 SIGMA
> DG EX ASPHERICAL (82).
>
> Anyone have hands on experience comparing either of them with the Tokina
> ATX-Pro?

I'm quite interested in what you learn about those lenses.  For
photography in the dojo I need a fast zoom in that focal range.
I don't have the money for one at the moment, but doesn't seem
to always stop me from buying glass.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc