I am an avid film user and especially a fan of MF but I have to say that something is just plain wrong with this test. Maybe the Zeiss 25mm lens is not so good on the digital body? I don't know but the degree of aliasing and color noise is just far beyond what one sees normally with a decent digital SLR. If I took that shot with my K5 and saw that much noise and aliasing, I wouldn't be thinking of going back to film, I'd be thinking of camera repair options.

I still think MF film beats digital (at least my K5) in a few specialized situations were there is a ton of detail - like scenes dominated by lots of trees or brush or foliage. Dense young woods, scrubby brushy wastes, tall grass fields, etc. The film can better resolve the detail and the high degree of visual content hides the film's inherently greater amount of noise (grain). But that is a specialized situation - in most situaitons, there just isn't that much detail and the digital sensor can handle it just fine and the benefits of lower noise make the digital image more pleasing. The majority of human environments have very little fine detail in them and digital is as good or better than film, IMO.

Mark