I love the opportunistic shot of a bird so close-up like this (I'm
envious, even) but after viewing this on two different systems I can
tell you that its color balance is significantly off to the green/cyan
side. The eyes and the legs should be YELLOW. Make that change and
I'll like it a lot better. Frankly that bothers me a lot more than any
noise.

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi