Thanks Larry and PJ - what I suspected but wanted to make sure.
the charger for the 4 "AA"'s for the *istD took a realllly long time

ann

On 7/17/2013 20:59, Larry Colen wrote:
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 08:41:11PM -0400, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
HOw long should it take? I presume the green light goes off when it
is fully charged?

yes.

Camera came with charged battery...

used camera?

I jsut got the spare and am charging it.

any problem if I forgot to take it off the charger and let it charge
overnight?

Nope, it will shut itself off when done.  It's best to charge a long time
the first time anyways.

ann