BOOO....!

Never used BuyDig, but several years ago, when we were young and young
people still used email, my husband had the foresight to set up a
"junk" email account for us... We never give our personal email
addresses out when shopping, making a donation, setting up login
accounts, etc..  Even the kids' sports teams or other organizations
get the "junk" address... We check it every  now & then for something
interesting, but for the most part, that's where our spam is.  Which
is good, because I am lax at weeding out email... there are currently
over 5100 unread messages in my inbox, 7340 in the pdml folder, and
over 11,456 in the junk pile...  Is that bad?

:)
-c