Heard about it on NPR news (Sunday noon EDT) & was going to post a query whether y'all were doing alright. Good to hear you're hanging in there. Hope it will go away again without too much heartbreak.

NPR said it was "swarm" - this was either the 5th earthquake in a week with greater than magnitude 4.0 or that there have been 5 greater than 4.0 before this one. The story said it had broken water mains/sewers & other "minor" damage, but no reported casualties.

Oh, and the scientists don't know why you're getting a swarm now, which I took to mean they don't know whether this is a precursor of something to come or more aftereffects from the last one.

Anyway, it's good to hear that you're safe for now. Stay that way.