From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 11:42 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: GESO Car parts

The little station wagon was a pretty good car; not subject to the rear end
collision broken filler neck problem.

The only real problem I had with mine was the automatic transmission was the
same unit Ford used for their larger vehicles & it sucked a lot of power out
of the vehicle.

If it had been a stick shift, I might still have it running today.

On 7/29/2013 11:34 AM, Don Guthrie wrote:
> I don't know about "warm" memories of a Pinto. My brother had one when
> he got married & it did not survive the honeymoon. Glad you enjoyed
> the pics thanks for commenting.
>
> pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
>> Message: 1 Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 17:01:27 -0400 From: "Gerrit
>> Visser"<gerrit...@gmail.com> To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail
>> List'"<pdml@pdml.net> Subject: RE: GESO Car parts Message-ID:
>> <002e01ce8b0c$76b1df40$64159dc0$@com> Content-Type: text/plain;
>> charset="us-ascii"
>>
>> Brought back warm memories of my Pinto station wagon. Ah, those were
>> the days.
>>
>> Good angles and framing.
>>
>> Gerrit
>>
>> -----Original Message----- From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net]
>> On Behalf Of Don Guthrie Sent:
>> Friday, July 26, 2013 5:57 PM To:pdml@pdml.net Subject: GESO Car
>> parts
>>
>> I meant to post this all day & now must rush. This gallery is for car
>> nuts or just anyone who likes color & design. Taken with K 5 &
>> 70 mm prime for the most part plus a few strays with 35mm. Enjoy or
>> critique or both.
>>
>> http://donspix.smugmug.com/Cars/Auto-Logos/30719412_DMR5PR
>>
>> --

follow the directions.