On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 05:15:15PM -0400, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
> That is a solid image!  I like the sunset colors, but even more the
> way the horizontal stabilizer is silhouetted against the sky and
> towers over the control tower.

Thanks. I was specifically trying to catch a frame when the plane
was straight on towards me, with the sunset in the background,
a lot of the rest was just dumb luck. Either that or I was
paying attention to the other things while taking the shot,
but not consciously thinking of them.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc