From: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 4:20 PM
Subject: PESO sunset planespotting

I finally got around to looking at the plane photos I took the night I
photographed the burrowing owl.
They're a bit rougher than I'd like. I was trying to not blow out the
colored lights, so everythng not self illuminated was exposed a bit
lower down into the noise, even so, I got a few decent shots,
artistically if not technically:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/9418916483/in/set-72157634899968298

Photographing airplanes is definitely a speicalized skillset that I
haven't fully developed yet.

If you're curious, the rest of them are at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157634899968298/
or if you want to see the exif data for each shot:
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157634899968298

They were all shot on with the Bigma on the K-5 II, at 3200-5000

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com        http://red4est.com/lrc