A few of these are very nice indeed, Larry. I particularly like
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/9418917251/ and
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/9421681002/ of the original set of four
you posted.

What focal length range were you using? Out towards the 500mm end or a bit
shorter? I don't have much in the way of long tele at present, a 180mm is about
my longest at present, but I like the look you achieved here.

Godfrey