From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Christine Aguila
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 1:50 PM
To: PDML List
Subject: some Lightroom 5 play

Hi Everyone:

A few weeks ago, I finally upgraded to Lightroom 5 and spent some time
watching Julian Kost's  tutorial videos, which I think are done very well.
I took a few minutes here to play with the Upright/Perspective Tool and the
Radial Filter and thought I'd share.   Has anyone else tried these tools?
Do you like them?  What are the general impressions of Lightroom 5?

Cheers, Christine

http://www.caguila.com/portlandcreame/index.html
follow the directions.