Vignetting is not a problem when it is intentional.

On 8/4/2013 2:38 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Fun gallery, Christine. Count me as a PDMLer who _does_ like
vignetting, of the dark kind anyway. I try to keep it pretty subtle
most of the time, but a tunnel is just the ticket on occasion.

I haven't updated to Lr 5 yet; it's on my ToDo list and I expect I'll
like it just fine, having used the betas.