The best way to go, as I did , is to buy or construct a completely
sealed chamber ( mine is about 36cm by 36cm, by 39cm) with a seal fitted
door.   I bought a dessicator chamber from Fisher Scientific, there
should be a laboratory equipment seller in your country,  I also bought
a 500g bottle of indicating silica gel, which can be re generated in an
oven at 130 C or , as I do, I use the microwave oven. ( 2 minutes cycle
on high power, repeated until the stuff is back to deep blue color) .
 Having a lamp in a small cabinet could be dangerous because of
temperature concerns and fire hazard due to shorcircuits.  If you want
more information email me off list.

Angel Ramos
Arecibo Puerto Rico