Joao,

I use the Silica Gel desiccant with indicator coloring for my equipment and
negatives/slides. It seems to work well, I don't know much about the light but I would
guess that you would want some thing with a fair amount of UV.  Those DC powered
fluorescent bulbs or some of the new LED flash light technologies strike me as a way
to provide light with minimal heat/power.

BTW were do you live in Brazil? I am headed there this summer.

Geoff