My ricoh xr-m has it (called xr-x in europe). xr-x3pf has already been
mentioned. These 2 might be the only one IIRR. You can check up ricoh
manuals online at http://www.butkus.org/chinon/index.html -- great site
to read up on these k-mount underdogs. You do lose the A-setting. I am
not sure but you could check it the chinon model that provides program
on *any* k-mount lens might have a spot-meter.

cheers,
nitin