Dan
it is part of a larger display of coke bottles as art, so to speak.. my
photo shows roughly half of them.

The green chairs are the same as those midtown, and a lot of other green places in the city. that shade of green seems to be emblematic of the going green mentality. Unfortunately, some sites on line have decided to use it for fonts against white - until I had my surgery I couldn't even see it.

ann - happily watching the PGA on a Tv with borrowed Rabbit ears