Thanks Christine, Ken, Brian and all .. it was a fun find. The whole place is intersting - gotta find it again.

Company coming over shortly to watch PGA - we had planned to get together for this earlier, but now Im the one with the extra TV with Rabbit ears and we can watch TNT until 2 pm and switch to CBS at 2.

My friend in Florida who I'm selling Starbucks cards for has friends on the leader board, including current leader so though I'm sad Tiger and Lefty are way out of it, this should be fun to watch and cheer on.

ann