The second one is very Diane Arbus.. rather dark in feeling...
The tootsies was a nice idea and nicely done...

The take one shot I thought was lots of fun.. Their uncooperativeness
added to the charm.

the babes look kinda uncomfortable in the firefighter gear - I don't think that one quite works

ann