Thanks for your thoughts, Ann... I am interested in reactions to that
second one, the black & white ... I go back & forth a bit, myself.
The babies do have an intense look going there.   And I agree that
"take one" did have its own charm.   I think that shell-shocked
parents of newborn twins might enjoy it more in a few years... lol.

:)
-c