On Aug 14, 2013, at 12:41 AM, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's another one of those Invalid user ID or Password, can't change the
> password, can't create a new user ID because a user ID already exists
> circular hells.

I've had something similar before.  The worst one was when I was able to access
the lost-password function, but because I'd closed the old email account I
couldn't receive the email containing the password-reset link.

Sorry I can't be of any help with the underlying issue.  If it's any
consolation I hate computers too.

Cheers,
Dave