On Aug 13, 2013, at 11:23 PM, David Mann <dmann...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 14, 2013, at 12:41 AM, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> It's another one of those Invalid user ID or Password, can't change the
>> password, can't create a new user ID because a user ID already exists
>> circular hells.
>
> I've had something similar before.  The worst one was when I was able to
> access the lost-password function, but because I'd closed the old email
> account I couldn't receive the email containing the password-reset link.
>
> Sorry I can't be of any help with the underlying issue.  If it's any
> consolation I hate computers too.

You guys sound like my brother. :-\

I neither love nor hate computers. They're just tools, like cameras, that I use
to do the work I want to do. When they screw up, I take the time to figure out
what's wrong, seek advice if I can't, and once they're running again, I just
continue on with what I was doing in the first place.

It really helps when dealing with machines to let go of all the emotional
baggage.