Yeah, I was thinking about radio mikes. How much do they cost? The shotgun mike
is good for the car drive bus and interior work, but clip ons would be much
better for the narration at the opening. I have a pan and tilt head. Should
have used it for the opening shot. I used a ball head and did a pan from the
couple to the car, but the dialogue was overdone and a bit silly.

I have a long way to go in terms of developing any decent video skills, but
thanks for the kudos and helpful hints.

Paul