on 2013-08-19 13:22 Bulent Celasun wrote
Thanks, Steve.

In retrospect, I must agree with your comment about the labels.
It might have been better, perhaps, to leave them without titles.

ah, i meant the labels on the bottles, though i can understand the confusion ("label" has a very broad definition, but at least in US usage it is more common as a paper label stuck onto an object)

the _titles_ below the images are not a big distraction for me, but it's a rare photo title that i really enjoy