on 2013-08-19 12:33 John Sessoms wrote
I went through it 3 times and put a check mark next every name I
recognized from PDML and marked them as NOT SPAM. Third time through I
didn't find any more names, so I hope I got them all.

i think Yahoo has filters; can't tell because all my Yahoo notifications have been forwarded to another email service for over a decade, and Yahoo has permanently deactivated any email account i may once have had

using filters would make it easier to identify PDML mails, versus recognizing names, but i'm not sure it would work well with POP; can't remember your reasoning for using POP, but IMAP is usually a better choice

Does anyone know if that's sticky? By that, I mean will it last for a
while or am I going to have to log into Yahoo Webmail every day now to
check whether you guys are back in the SPAM folder?

no idea, but since you said you paid for your Yahoo email service, i wonder if this is relevant:

<http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/bizmail/spamguard/spamguard-20.html>