Bruce,

This portrait is even better than the previous, especially light-wise.
I like the light, and I didn't even notice the creases until read
Larry's comments. The blue nail polish didn't distract me.

But, from the very first look, I have been distracted by the top of the
head cut off.
Also, the two fingers on the left hand would've been better inside
the frame..
(I remember, there was a nice website showing what is OK and not OK with
respect to cutting off people in photographs, - primarily limbs).

Sorry, the chopped-off head still bothers me. - The head should be
complete, or a more drastic cut has to happen...

Best,

Igor