Thanks, Igor.

Cutting off heads is a bit of a fashion, somewhat popularized by film
and TV and largely necessitated by the landscape orientation. An
overriding principle is to keep the eyes in the upper one third of the
frame, and the closer you frame the more head is going to get cut off.
And too, when the background is crappy I automatically frame closer to
exclude it.

I have many other variations of this one, some with no head cropping,
but I particularly liked her expression in this one. I generally
prefer smiles so you'll get your wish shortly. :-)

--
-bmw