On 22/8/13, Paul Stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Why exactly do you need full frame? Just curious.

I'm not, nor ever could be, John, but for me - so I can mount my
A*85/1.4 onto it and have it behave like an A*85/1.4 ;-)

Which brings about an interesting proposition. My A*85/1.4 is neutered.
That is, I removed the aperture lever. Thinks: if Pentax bring out a FF
body, looks like I'll be planning to reinstate the lever - although it
was destroyed in the process of removal. This will require some Deep Thought!

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,