----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Another One Bites the Dust

> In a message dated 4/2/2002 8:50:29 PM US Eastern Standard
Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > Cherry picker
> > companies such as Fuji are bad news for photographers.
> >
> > William Robb
> >

> And why did Kodak introduce extra-color films?

And when will Fuji introduce IR film in 35mm and sheets? When
will they introduce black and white sheet film, and when will
they start selling the paper and chemistry for home processing?
I hardly think Kodak introducing a product to compete in a
market niche is cherry picking.
When a company only competes in high volume, high profit areas,
and does not support to lower volume niche markets, then they
are doing the market a disservice.
Historically, Kodak has offered tremendous support to the
photographic artist.
Few other companies can make that claim.

William Robb