Unfortunately, they buying public (at least US) are very price
sensitive, much more so than quality or choice.  So as long as Fuji
sells cheap Super HQ crap, people will buy it.  They will acknowledge
Kodak doing much more, but never put their money where there mouth is.
Eventually a company like Kodak would have to say, enough is enough.

Bruce Dayton