on 2013-08-23 19:01 Rick Womer wrote
Stan,

Thanks for the compliment on the pic!

I get my prints done by Denver Digital Imaging (slideprinter.com), which
consistently produces prints that match what's on my screen (they honor color
space).  I can get 10 x 15, 11 x 16, 12 x 18, 16 x 24... aspect ratio is not a
problem.  I order mats several at a time in my favorite sizes.

i know they have a good reputation, but that's good to hear; i am finally going to use them for some printing; they are a short walk from my house