On 28/8/13, Larry Colen, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Which powerbook?  I've got a 12" that I love, but it's gotten to the point
>that it no longer has the computation horsepower to play iTunes without
>glitching (!?).

It's a 15 incher A1186 that we bought off Godders a couple of years ago
(IIRC) it's fine for web and email but not the best for running video.
The plan is I'm going to get something newer and Alma gets my MBP 2006
as a hand-me-down but she's more than happy with that.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,