On 8/30/2013 4:59 PM, steve harley wrote:
on 2013-08-30 12:14 John wrote
Question is, where you going to find one in a shop that you can actually
put your hands on it before you buy one?

for those in the Denver area, Denver Pro Photo has a lot of Pentax
stock; not certain they have a K-50, but they might

Around here, the only IN-STOCK new Pentax's I've seen (other than that
bridge camera I spotted at Target) have been at the Tiger Direct store.
They had the K-x for a while, then the K-r (or is that backwards?) and
lately they had the K-30. It's been gone from the display for about a
month now.

I'm guessing maybe before Christmas they might get a few K-50 kits in stock.