From: David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax Discuss <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:19 AM
Subject: To renew or not

Tonight is the first camera club meeting for 2013/14 season. At the
end of last session, i declined to continue on as VP, so i will be
just one of the ordinary Joes, so to speak.

However not sure i want to re up. The original idea was good, start
the club and teach the new camera owners how to get off Auto and enjoy
all aspects of their cameras. However we have gotten pretty big, fast,
about 50 members now, up from the original 12. Most of last year, and
what i can see for this year, will be guest speakers. Now thats fine,
we all enjoy the lectures and seeing their photos and how they did
them, but i only see one meeting were we will be teaching the newbies
so to speak, how to work the cameras.

I enjoy the company but nowt sure its going to be worth the $65.

Decisions decisions.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.