I understood what you meant.

It's not really a fault of the battery grip, it just manifests itself there whenever I carry my camera with one of those sling straps.

On 9/3/2013 4:27 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
The shutter. Damn autocorrect.

Paul via phone

On Sep 3, 2013, at 4:26 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

Yes, it has a slot for a spare card. I've never inadvertently tripped the
shorter, and the grip is always on.

Paul via phone