Nice to see the Capri in there. My very first car was 72 Capri with
the 2600cc v-6.

Sadly, it was an automatic :-(
"Photography's greatest handicap is the ease with which the medium as
such can be learned. As a result, too many budding neophytes learn to
speak the language too long before they have anything to say." - Will
Connell