Or just find some other way to raise money.

On 9/8/2013 11:52 PM, Joseph McAllister wrote:
Ya know, it seems every time I think seriously about selling one of
my lenses on eBay, one or more of you pipe up and tell the list how
damn good it is. Overwhelmed with grief, I therefor decide not to
sell it. Much to my banks disappointment.  :(

Stop it!

Of course, I suppose I should really just raise the price!   :)