And besides, I don't think there's any way for you to mount a "Nikon 6mm
f/2.8 Nikkor AI Fisheye Lens" on it.

8-D

On 9/11/2013 3:15 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Somehow, I doubt that spending $50K for Andy's camera will make my photos any
better.
I already have three SX-70s ... All of them were given to me.

Of course, an order of ten packs of film just cost me $250 ... But I can buy a
LOT of film of $50K. :-)

Godfrey