From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com>
To: PAW Picture-A-Week project <p...@micapeak.com>; SeePhoto Talk
<seeph...@micapeak.com>; BAPhotoShooters BAPA
<baphotoshoot...@yahoogroups.com>; PDML List <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:51 AM
Subject: GESO 2013 - Annual Party - GDG

My photo workshop group gathered for our annual summer party last Sunday. I
carried the Polaroid SX-70 and two packs of Impossible Project film to see what
I could get with it. There's something just beautiful to my eye about the
photos this camera makes, despite all the defects and weirdnesses of the
camera. This set include fourteen of the exposures ... The other two weren't
worth posting due to problems.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/sets/72157635478987878/

Thanks for looking!

Godfrey